The Village Services Department provides the following services:
- Payment of invoices
- Emission of Resident (owners and tenants) ID’s
- Provide sticker ID’s for residents’ vehicles
- Emission of Domestic staff ID Card
- Solidarity Agreements
- Solidarity Contracts (to change the names of invoice recipients)
- Installation of water and electricity meters
- Fumigation and Pest Control
- Pool Maintenance
- Debris and Trash removal
- Deep Cleaning (home yard)
- Washing and Drying Machines (installation and diagnostics)
- Plumbing (minor repairs)
- Electric (Minor repairs)
- Home Accessories (installation)
- Grease trap cleaning
- Air conditioning (diagnostics)
- Reparations such as: Washing and Drying Machines (installation and diagnostics), Plumbing (minor repairs), Electric (Minor repairs), Painting, Home Accessories (installation), Grease trap cleaning, Air conditioning (diagnostics)
- Gardening Maintenance
- Residential building administration at Puntacana Village
Other services that we can provide including building administration, issue of owner and domestic staff ID Card. We also validate all access to the village.
Procedures for external visitors:
Required details bellow:
Number of guests||
Type of vehicle and brand||
Name of the person you're visiting and address|
Solid waste recycling and disposal
In order to provide continuity in the implementation of our garbage recycling and disposal program at Puntacana Resort & Club, household garbage produced in all the communities must be separated in plastic bags and placed in the garbage containers according to the instructions in the information leaflet distributed to all the homes in the area. http://www.puntacana.org/guide
The timetable for domestic garbage collection is as follows:
Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays.
Mondays, Wednesday and Saturdays.
We ask that you place your garbage container outside your house during the days assigned for garbage collection in your area. Once the truck has collected the garbage, you should place the garbage container inside your property in a place that is not visible from the street.
In case of emergency
In case of accidents, fires or medical emergencies, call 809-959-9911.
Security is everyone's responsibility, and we would appreciate your cooperation by calling the Owner's Services Office immediately with any information, action or suspicion that may be of interest for preserving safety in the Village.